Coach Sleeper Class NON-AC COACH (ICF)
- While booking tickets book lower berth tickets which is easy to exchange with others
- Make sure the lower berth tickets are booked and the lower berth tickets should be booked
with people who will not cancel tour at any cost because once they drop it would get assigned to senior citizens who may dampen your plan
- If there is more than 300 tickets left in a train try to book 3 lower, 3 middle so you can get all the seats in the cabin
- While booking tickets book when all tickets are available in same coach takes precedence to preferred coach
- If a person is holding a confirmed ticket and is unable to travel, then the ticket can be transferred to his/her family members including father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband or wife, not to the friend.For transfer of ticket, an application must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure of the train to chief reservation supervisor with ID proof.