As far Many have Known Bhagavadgita is all about conversation between Krishna and Arjuna.Here is the perspective which you haven’t seen before
- Arjuna is the Soul, our Consciousness which is in our physical body
- Chariot is our physical body
- 5 Horses are the 5 Senses (tongue, eyes, ears, nose and skin)
- The reins, symbolize the mind
- Krishna is the Intellect, Buddhi which guides the senses(Horses)
In short through buddhi we should control our mind and senses and move towards the Ultimate Consciousness.
Difference between Mind and Buddhi
Mind is the one which provides you with options. Buddhi is the one which allows you to select the Right Option.